President Infinity v. 3.0.7 sneak-peek for Windows and Mac has been released!
This sneak-peek continues to update 2020 (including turning Bullock, Bennet, and De Blasio to ‘on’ by default, latest polling, greatly increasing VP options for declared Democratic candidates, setting Biden’s default VP choice to Stacey Abrams, and more), and adds a preset color picker for parties to the Editor.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
(Note: for goals for this release cycle, Summer 2019, see here.)
If you are a President Infinity owner on subscription (or if you purchased President Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page. On the web-page, there will be a ‘Sneak-peek’ link.
To update: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/president-infinity-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous sneak-peek (v. 3.0.4).
- Bullock, Bennet, and De Blasio -> ‘on’
- Added former Sen Maj Leader Tom Daschle as surrogate for Biden
- Added new VA, NH, SC, NV, PA, IA, and United States Dem Primary polls
- Added new general election poll Biden vs Trump in PA (two of them) and MI
- Added Monmouth Dem Primary US poll 5/23
- Deleted VP options Bill Nelson, Claire McCaskill
- Increased VP options greatly for the declared 2020 candidates
- Default VP choice for Biden is now Stacey Abrams
- SC May 28th Dem primary poll, CA May 30th Dem primary poll, June 4 US Dem primary poll, June 4 NC Dem primary poll, June 5 TX Dem primary poll
- Added Trump vs Biden polls for NC and TX from June 4 and 5, respectively
- Added June 8, IA Dem Primary
- Added Sen. Jon Tester as surrogate for Steve Bullock
- Changed Jason Kander’s title from “Mayor” to “Capt.”
- Editor > Parties > added preset color picker