President Infinity v. 3.0.9 sneak-peek for Windows and Mac has been released!
This sneak-peek continues to update 2020 (latest post-debates polling, adds an Economy issue at Very High profile, modifies some of Trump’s positions, turns Steyer to ‘on’ by default, adds Sestak, turns Swalwell to ‘off’ by default, updates attributes and positions based on the first debates, and more), fixes a bug when setting up average Favorability scores, adds more info on the Platform Screen, and more.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
(Note: for goals for this release cycle, Summer 2019, see here.)
If you are a President Infinity owner on subscription (or if you purchased President Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page. On the web-page, there will be a ‘Sneak-peek’ link.
To update: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/president-infinity-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous sneak-peek (v. 3.0.8).
- fixed bug in setting up average Favorability scores
- Platform Screen > hover over a given issue position > shows regional center and (if applicable) regional party center descriptions (ex. ‘Region > Center, Party Region > Center-Left’) and how far from own position to centers
- added Economy, profile Very High, national center is Center-Right
- Russian Interference > profile Very High -> High
- Russian Interference > updated issue positions
- Supreme Court Nominations > Far-Left > added “Expand the Supreme Court. Look more to international law than the Constitution.”
- Supreme Court Nominations > Far-Right > ‘conservative activist’ -> ‘strict constitutionalists’
- Biden > added Gov. Ned Lamont
- Harris > added Rep. Federica Wilson
- Sanders > added Keith Ellison
- Harris > added Rep. Al Green
- Delaney > April Delaney > PIPs > 1 -> 0
- Added post debate polls: 2 National, 1 Iowa
- Added several Dem primary polls for US, NV, MA, FL, CA
- Steyer -> on
- Democrats > added Joe Sestak, set to ‘on’
- Swalwell > Start > added ‘on’ April 9th, 2019, ‘off’ July 8th, 2019
- De Blasio > Charisma 5 -> 4
- Williamson > Debating 5 -> 4
- Yang > Stamina 6 -> 7, Issue Knowledge 4 -> 5
- Buttigieg > Debating > 6 -> 7
- Tim Ryan > Issue Knowledge 7 -> 6, Charisma 5 -> 4
- Castro > Debating 5 -> 6, Issue Knowledge 5 -> 6
- Warren > Debating 6 -> 7, Issue Knowledge 7 -> 8
- Harris > Debating 6 -> 7
- Sanders > Debating 6 -> 5
- Biden > Issue Knowledge 7 -> 6
- Klobuchar > Debating 7 -> 6
- Trump > War on Drugs > Right -> Center-Right
- Trump > Supreme Court Nominations > Far-Right -> Right
- Trump > Student Debt > Far-Right -> Right
- Castro > Center-Left -> Left on Abortion, Minimum Wage
- Gabbard > Left -> Far-Left on Defense Spending, War on Terrorism
- Inslee > Left -> Far-Left on Abortion, Environment
- Warren > Left -> Far-Left on Student Debt
- Booker > Center-Left -> Left on Gun Control
- Ojeda > -> Left on Russian Investigation
- Gravel > homestate > Alaska -> California
- removed ‘Russian Interests’
- Left-Wing Talk Radio > required > added Center-Left
- Right-Wing Talk Radio > requires > added Center-Right
- FreedomWorks > requires > added Center-Right
- Ocasio-Cortez > requires Far-Left -> requires Far-Left or Left
- 2016 > updated Republican primaries colors
- 2008 > updated Republican and Democratic primaries colors