Prime Minister Infinity – Canada v. 3.1.0 for Windows and Mac has been released!
This adds Canada – 2019 and fixes a couple of bugs.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
More info here.
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity owner on subscription (or if you purchased Prime Minister Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
To update: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous official release (v. 3.0.7)
- added Canada – 2019
- fixed bug in which stories computer players choose to spin
- fixed bug doing ground effects
What’s new from the previous sneak-peek (v. 3.0.7b)
- set People’s Party platform
- fine-tuned other party platforms
- set national issue profiles
- set all national issue centres to ‘Center’
- set placeholder regional issue centres
- Endorsers > Gregor Robertson -> Kennedy Stewart, Liberals -> 25, NDP -> 75
- Endorsers > CUPE > NDP 25 -> 50
- Independents > new blurb
- Independents > Surrogates > -> Jody Wilson-Raybould, Jane Philpott
- Trudeau > Corruption 3 -> 7
- Scheer > Corruption 5 -> 4
- Scheer > Experience 5 -> 6
- Bernier > lowered Campaign Attributes
- Bernier > Surrogates > Lauren Harper -> Laura Lynn Tyler Thompson
- Scheer, Singh, Blanchet > updated home ridings
- updated party funds (Lib -> $25M, Con -> $35M, NDP -> $15M, Green -> $5M)
- issues > updated party and leader issue positions
- updated %s > Vancouver Island, Longueuil-Saint-Hubert
- issues > removed Senate Reform