Prime Minister Infinity – Canada v. 3.1.1 for Windows and Mac has been released!
This updates Canada – 2019 (updates %s, added People’s Party to debates, start date -> September 11th, and more), changes how the game engine handles undecideds (undecideds tend to move to leaning more rapidly), decreases how powerful Ground Ops are, and more.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
More info here.
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity owner on subscription (or if you purchased Prime Minister Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
To update: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous official release (v. 3.1.0)
- added ‘pop undecideds’ functionality (game engine treats ‘undecided’ as an unstable state, and ‘pops’ voters to a candidate with + momentum who is tied for 1st in their Favorability scores at a rate that tends to cause fewer undecideds)
- Constituency Screen > moved up and down buttons for leaders to right, made bigger
- decreased how powerful Ground Ops are (Org. Strength x Footsoldiers), now if up to 7 days out is full powered, else up to 20 days out is 0.5, else up to 40 days out is 0.3, else up to 60 days out is 0.2, else up to 80 days out is 0.1, else up to 100 days out is 0.05, else up to 200 days out is 0.01, else is 0
- 2019 > start Sep. 12th -> 11th
- 2019 > updated %s
- 2019 > Debates > added People’s Party
- 2019 > scandals only apply to corruption
- 2000 > Alliance and PC invited to debates