Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. v. 3.1.1 for Windows and Mac has been released!
This adds U.K. 2019, and more.
Note: info on Infinity games and macOS Catalina here.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
More info here.
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. owner on subscription (or if you purchased Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
If you own another Infinity game, you can ‘Add a game’ here.
This is a comprehensive update.
To update: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous official release (v. 3.0.7)
- added U.K. 2019
- Platform Screen > hover over a given issue position > shows regional center and (if applicable) regional party center descriptions (ex. ‘Region > Center, Party Region > Center-Left’) and how far from own position to centers
- fixed bug in which stories computer players choose to spin
- fixed bug doing ground effects
- added ‘pop undecideds’ functionality (game engine treats ‘undecided’ as an unstable state, and ‘pops’ voters to a candidate with + momentum who is tied for 1st in their Favorability scores at a rate that tends to cause fewer undecideds)
- Constituency Screen > moved up and down buttons for leaders to right, made bigger
- decreased how powerful Ground Ops are (Org. Strength x Footsoldiers), now if up to 7 days out is full powered, else up to 20 days out is 0.5, else up to 40 days out is 0.3, else up to 60 days out is 0.2, else up to 80 days out is 0.1, else up to 100 days out is 0.05, else up to 200 days out is 0.01, else is 0