President Infinity v. 3.1.1f for Windows and Mac has been released!
This update continues to update 2020, including adding latest polling (Warren and Sanders now tied nationally, Buttigieg first in Iowa), sets Deval Patrick and Michael Bloomberg to ‘on’ and Mark Sanford and Wayne Messam to ‘off’, adds some surrogates (Warren > Ayanna Pressley, Trump > Kellyanne Conway, Rudy Giuliani, Biden > Tom Vilsack), adds a Nov. 26th, 2019 start date and sets it as the default, updates some candidates’ issue positions, and adds approx. 100 scripted events to add historical context.
Note: it will say 3.1.1 as the version once installed.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
More info here.
macOS Catalina compatibility info here.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page.
To update: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/president-infinity-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous release (v. 3.1.1e).
- added Nov. 26th, 2019 start date, set as default start date
- added Dem primary polls > US, IA, NH, and NY
- Surrogates > added Biden > Tom Vilsack, Trump > Kellyanne Conway, Rudy Giuliani, Warren > Rep. Ayanna Pressley
- Bloomberg -> ‘on’, set his start campaign date
- Deval Patrick -> ‘on’, set his start campaign date
- Mark Sanford -> ‘off’, set his campaign dates
- Wayne Messam -> ‘off’, set his campaign dates
- Polls > Democratic primaries > added US, IA, NH, NV, SC
- Yang > Defense Spending, Wall Street > center-left -> left
- Harris > Defense Spending, Military Intervention, Wall Street > center-left -> left
- Buttigieg > Military Intervention > center -> center-left, Student Debt > center-left -> left
- Warren > Election Reform > center-left -> left
- Biden > Healthcare > left -> center-left
- Endorsers > Rep. Tim Ryan > set to endorse Joe Biden if not a candidate
- Events > added about 100 from June 10, 2019 through November 20, 2019, headlines only