Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. v. 3.1.1b for Windows and Mac has been released!
This is a significant update for U.K. 2019, including new constituency %s, updated local candidates’ names, ballot access, strengths, and highscore bonuses, Corbyn Experience 3 -> 5, Greens > added Bartley and Berry, and more.
The version number will say ‘3.1.1’.
Note: info on Infinity games and macOS Catalina here.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
More info here.
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. owner on subscription (or if you purchased Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
If you own another Infinity game, you can ‘Add a game’ here.
This is a comprehensive update.
To update: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous official release (v. 3.1.1)
- new constituency %s
- added some local candidates
- updated ballot access for some constituencies
- changed some local candidate strengths
- changed some local candidate highscore bonuses
- Cabinet & shadow ministers set to 3 strength, 1 highscore
- former party leaders set to 3 strength, 5 highscore
- Ministers of the Great Offices of State set to 4 strength, 2 highscore
- Major Party Leaders set to 5 strength, 5 highscore
- Leader of the Opposition set to 5 strength, 10 highscore
- PM set to 5 strength, 15 highscore
- set candidate strengths for all incumbents to 2
- Swinson > ‘Rt. Hon.’ -> ‘Ms.’
- Brexit Party > removed Nuttall as leader option
- Corbyn > Experience > 3 -> 5
- Farage > blurb > ‘Labor’ -> ‘Labour’
- Greens > added Bartley and Berry, set as default
- Lib Dems > removed Nick Clegg
- Lib Dems > updates image
- Nigel Farage > updates images