President Infinity v. 3.1.1h for Windows and Mac has been released!
This update continues to update 2020, including adds latest polling (Democratic primaries and a few states for general election), adds a significant number of surrogates, adds a Dec. 20th, 2019 start date (note that Dec. 3rd is still the default start date), removes Bloomberg from the NH and SC primaries, adds scripted events to Dec. 20th, 2019, and more.
Note: it will say 3.1.1 as the version once installed.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
More info here.
macOS Catalina compatibility info here.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page.
To update: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/president-infinity-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous release (v. 3.1.1g).
- Polls > general election > added TX, WI, IA, NC, AZ
- Polls > Democratic primaries > US, IA, NH, AZ, CA, FL, GA, ME, MA, MI, NV, NC, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA
- added Dec. 20th start date
- Hickenlooper > support to 100 for Bennet so that he endorses Bennet when he drops out
- Surrogates > John Kerry for Biden, Tom Hanks for Biden, Gary Hart for Bennet, Thomas Freidman for Bloomberg, Deepak Chopra for Williamson, Nicolas Cage for Yang, George Conway for Walsh, Brad Parscale for Trump, Robert De Niro for Buttigieg, Nina Turner for Sanders, Cenk Uygur for Sanders, Noam Chomsky for Sanders. Cornell West for Sanders, Michael Dukakis for Warren, Megan Rapinoe for Warren, Rosie O’Donnell for Warren, Scarlett Johansson for Warren.
- removed Bloomberg from NH and SC primaries, Patrick from AR and AL primaries, Booker from VT primaries.
- added events to Dec 20th, 2019