President Infinity v. 3.1.1i for Windows and Mac has been released!
This update continues to update 2020, including adding latest polling (Democratic primaries, New Mexico general election), turns Castro -> ‘off’, adds scripted events to Jan. 3rd, 2020, modifies the Jan. 1st, 2020 start date -> Jan. 3rd, 2020 (note that Dec. 3rd is still the default start date), and more.
Note: it will say 3.1.1 as the version once installed.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
More info here.
macOS Catalina compatibility info here.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page.
To update: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/president-infinity-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous release (v. 3.1.1h).
- Polls > General election > New Mexico > 58D-42R -> 55D-45R
- added scripted events to Jan. 3rd
- Nikki Haley > 5% bonus Tennessee -> South Carolina
- Jan. 1st -> Jan. 3rd start date
- Polls > Primaries > Democratic party > US, IA, NH, SC, NV, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, ME, MA, MI, NC, OH, TX, VA, WI
- Bloomberg removed from NV primary
- Surrogates > Gabbard > added Fmr. Rep. Dennis Kucinich, Bloomberg > added Fmr. Mayor Michael Nutter
- Castro -> ‘off’ for Jan. 2nd, 2020