President Infinity v. 3.1.1j for Windows and Mac has been released!
This update continues to update 2020, including latest polling to Jan. 15th, adds a Jan. 15th, 2020 start date (note that Dec. 3rd is still the default start date), updates all cash on hand figures for latest (from Jan. 1st), Bloomberg’s Experience 3 -> 4, Yang’s Issue Familiarity 5 -> 6, turns Booker and Williamson to ‘off’, adds scripted events to Jan. 15th, adds Chafee to the Libertarians, and more.
Note: it will say 3.1.1 as the version once installed.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
More info here.
macOS Catalina compatibility info here.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page.
To update: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/president-infinity-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous release (v. 3.1.1i).
- Bloomberg > Experience 3 -> 4
- Yang > Issue Familiarity > 5 -> 6
- updated all cash on hand values for Jan. 1st, Republican and Democratic parties
- Bloomberg > funds -> $50M -> $100M
- added new Dem primary polls for US, IA, NH, NV, SC, CA, TX
- added new events to Jan. 15th, 2020
- added new start date for Jan 15th, 2020
- added Lincoln Chafee to the Libertarians
- turned ‘off’ and set campaign dates for Booker, Williamson