Congress Infinity 2022 v. 1.8 for Windows and Mac has been released!
This release adds
- Election Night > fixed glitch where wouldn’t display individual elections if region has > 1 election (ex. Senate 2020 > Georgia, any House campaign)
- Note: you can now click again on a region with > 1 elections to start cycle through the specific elections
- Election Night > added combo and search boxes for selecting sub-regions
- Senate, House 2022 > added scripted events to Nov. 6th
- Senate 2022 > added Ron Paul (Arizona) and Oprah Winfrey (Pennsylvania)
- fixed glitch where when completed creating Targeting, Org. Strength, Footsoldiers, would still use CP
- fixed glitch where upgrading on Strategy Screen showed a ‘.’ instead of a ‘->’
- fixed glitch where upgrading Endorser shows a ‘.’ instead of a ‘->’
- fixed glitch where tooltip wouldn’t disappear if spacebarred to close Spin Screen
- if endorsed, now says party instead of leader name, ex. “Democrats endorsed by” instead of “Schumer endorsed by”
The game will install as ‘Congress Infinity 2022‘.
Full Editor is forthcoming.
Windows: download (see below) and run the installer.
Windows playing notes: if in full-screen mode, use Alt + Tab to switch back to your other apps when in the game.
Mac: download (see below), decompress (if not done automatically), and then move app file to your Applications.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download at the link below. After entering your e-mail, click the link to the web page.
To update: https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
9 thoughts on “Congress Infinity 2022 – v. 1.8”
This is all looking really good,
One question, Is this latest release ready to handle old scenarios built in the Classic edition?
The aim is to get is to 99% compatibility. The answer is yes in theory for most campaigns.
A few possible text/description corrections I’ve spotted;
2022 House campaign:
>Nancy Pelosi’s title is Min. Ldr. : should Maj. Ldr.
>On the electoral strategy screen, listing districts in alphabetical order doesn’t fully sort district numbers numerically CA-4 comes after CA-39 and not CA-3.
2022 Senate campaign:
>Chuck Schumer’s title is Sen. : should Maj. Ldr.
>Mitch McConnell’s title is Sen. : should Min. Ldr.
>Mitch McConnell’s description is Sen. Majority Leader, should be Sen. Minority Leader
>Rand Paul’s description should be what if Minority Leader
>Mitt Romney’s description should be what if Minority Leader
>Josh Hawley’s description should be what if Minority Leader
>Ted Cruz’s description should be what if Minority Leader
>Joni Ernst’s description should be what if Minority Leader
Thanks for this – noted.
So, is there potential to add a runoff function to the game? Also, what about house seats where two members of the same party get through the jungle primary? And lastly, why is A Perfect Union listed in download requests if we can’t access it yet?
There’s no plan to add these right now. A More Perfect Union is listed in the download requests merely because it has been added to the system, no downloads available for it yet.
Surprised that theres not higher bonuses for defeating party leadership in the house 2022 campaign.
Ya, hmmm …