- Known problems.
- Version information.
Note: if you are an owner of Prime Minister Forever – Australia 2010-11, you have been automatically added as a Prime Minister Forever – Australia 2013 owner.
We are updating and addressing any issues as they come into us.
– Norton products seem to be having problems with the Prime Minister Forever – Australia 2013 install file. If you use a Norton product and are having a problem, please contact us.
– If you try to install an update and it is interrupted with an ‘Access Denied’ message to replace certain files, 1. Shut down PM4E Australia 2013 before trying to update. 2. Run the install file by right-clicking and selecting ‘Run as administrator’.
You can tell you have the most recent version by the version number on your start screen. You can request a new update download from here.
- Download the install file, clicking ‘Save as’ and saving to a place like your desktop.
- Make sure Prime Minister Forever – Australia 2013 is closed.
- Run the install file. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right-click and select ‘Run as administrator’.
– 2013 > added constituency candidates
– 2013 > added Palmer United Party
– 2013 > Lib and Lab goals 75 -> 76 seats
– 2013 > Greens goal 3 -> 2 seats, 10%
– 2013 > Katters’ Australian goal 3 -> 2 seats
– 2013 > changed Katter’s image
– 2013 > change Katter’s colour to brown
– 2013 > changed National party colour yellow > Australian green
– 2013 > changed National party logo
– 2013 > updated issue positions, profiles
– Editor > can now edit candidate names for each constituency
– Editor > can now add new issues
– Editor > can now delete an issue
– Editor > can now change issue image
– Editor > button to set a leader’s platform to the same as party’s
– Editor > fixed bug where not setting Ballot On or Off for some political untis
– Editor > fixed bug when made new party
– Editor > fixed bug when deleted leader
– Constituency Screen > displays candidate names
– Constituency Screen > displays ‘x’ if candidate from incumbent party
– Platform Screen > will now display up to 3 lines for issue position description
– Preferences now added
– Editor > fixed bug when changing party id
– Editor > fixed bug when changing leader id
– Editor > fixed bug where ballot access not properly set
– Start Screen > “Candidate Editor” -> “Campaign Editor”
– Candidate Editor > now works with PM4E Aus 2013
– Endorsers > now work with PM4E Aus 2013
– Highscores > now works for coalitions
– Election Night > can view individual districts
– 2013 > Tony Abbott > added France and Bridget Abbott as surrogates
– 2013 > removed placeholder surrogates
– 2013 > Endorsers > added The Age, The Herald Sun, and The Courier-Mail
– 2013 > Issues > Immigration and Refugees profile Medium -> High
– 2013 > poll close times > set to 6pm
– 2013 > Liberals and Nationals now set to be in Coalition
– 2013 > modified percentages for districts where incumbent Independent MPs Oakeshott and Windsor not running again
– fixed bug in game engine where computer players use non-existent vice-leaders
– fixed bug in game engine where insights not being used up when complete ad
– fixed bug in candidate editor when create new endorser if no surrogate in base endorser
– Everything should be working in the game and Candidate Editor. The major things left to add are local candidate names and 2PP mode. Feedback welcome!
– If you installed PM4E Australia 2013 before v. 1.4.5, you might have a 2010 scenario show up that will not work. To fix this, delete the 2010 scenario (by using your File Explorer), or leave it.
– Beta based on latest game engine